A Project: Baking

By Leslie Parks - Wednesday, July 17, 2019



Blueberry scones, croissants, chocolate and plain, cardamon spiced plum ice cream, strawberry tarts and more have been coming out of my kitchen for the sole purpose of having something to photograph. I purchased a book a book about french pastries called Baking Like a French Pastry Chef. Then there is the British Baking Show that turns out one amazing dessert after another. All this has me going to the kitchen, throwing flour around, mixing, rolling, pounding, cutting, and baking.  All so that I can have a subject to photograph. I want to make a cookbook that has family favorites not to sell but for my kids.  I realize that they will develop their own tastes and preferences and their spouses will have opinions as well. However, there maybe something that they may want to recreate as well. 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments