Our Snowstorm

By Leslie Parks - Thursday, January 09, 2020


January and it's snowing. Not just a little bit but a lot. Well a lot for this area. I started shoveling snow and shoveled every three or four hours so that I could get to work in the morning. By 8 pm I gave up and called in saying that there was no way I could get there by 3:30. They pushed the opening time to  6 am so that two of us could get to work. In all the years that I have lived here this was the first time that I had to think about work and snow.  It was a new experience.  John on the other hand was able to work from home for a couple of days and so we took advantage of the time after his work was done to cross country ski around the soccer fields and adjoining property. Part of this was for the dog because I think he enjoys the snow more than we do. 





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments