Wild Rabbits

By Leslie Parks - Friday, July 31, 2020





























 This has been such a fun year to watch the wild rabbits that live in our neighborhood. As I sit in the living room with the windows open while reading a book, I occasionally will hear the sneeze of a bunny. That is my cue to grab my camera that is handy and head out the front.  Carefully I locate the rabbit, adjust my camera settings and determine where I would like the light to fall.  Sometimes I have a choice and sometimes not.  Then without looking at the rabbit I make my way to the plants. Slowly I sink to the ground, carefully laying on my stomach and take a few shots of the rabbit. Army crawling ever closer at a snails pace, I will continue to snap a few photos.  Sometimes I can get within 3 feet of them, often times they turn tail and run. It has become my summer challenge.  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments