Christmas

By Leslie Parks - Wednesday, December 26, 2007





Even though I knew what I was getting I was still very excited and still am. I was excited for the kids to open their presents, excited for my mom to open her present, excited to open and play with my presents. I have to say that I love my new lens and my ipod. I can store pictures on the ipod which is very fun. I am getting used to using the lens. Sometime I forget that i can't zoom out but stepping backwards or forwards does the exact same thing.

On friday we are going to Mount Baker to go sledding. I had to buy Isaac a pair of snowboots so we could go. John's Dad is coming up. I'm taking my camera to take pictures up there. Yeah.

Of course I had to return a few presents today. I bought some slippers for John that were 1 size too small and a pair of pants that were too big. Go figure. I thought that I bought them at two different stores but I didn't. I didn't figure that out until I tried to return the pants at the wrong store and then had to go back.

The kids were so patient in waiting for us to come downstairs before opening their presents. Isaac and Lona and so much a like. They take one thing out of their stocking and look at it before reaching for something else. Job just dumped his whole stocking out and rumaged through it. During dinner we were talking about how John was quite the catch and if I died, the girls would line up to marry him. I said that they were lined up when I met him. Job asked, "Were you the first in line." He takes things so literal. We just crack up.
Pictures:
We bought Job a superhero book for Christmas. It comes with a red cape, mask and superhero chest patch. Isaac was making fun of Job and stripped down to his underwear and posed as Captain Underwear.
John juggled with Isaac's bean bags.
Isaac bought John a garden sign. "Free moles U-dig"
Merry Christmas

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments