Sledding

By Leslie Parks - Saturday, December 29, 2007










Yesterday we quickly had school and then drove to Mount Baker for some sledding. We forgot our chains so couldn't go all the way to the top. We pulled into a snow park - it was for cross country skiers. There was some snow pushed up and the kids slid down that for a couple of hours before heading home. We want to go again this winter. Lots of fun but gave Isaac a low. Guess he needs more sugar! Lona probably climbed the hill 50 times. Help me Daddy, Help me Daddy was the theme of the day. Isaac loves to throw snowballs. As I was bending down to grab my camera, he nails me on the back of the neck and it trickles down my back. What a turkey. Job didn't want to go down until we forced him and then he loved it. He didn't necessarily need/want a sled. He was happy doing everything "by himself". He didn't need help but if the sled went down the wrong way it was someone elses fault. Oh boy.

The snow was beautiful with the large thick soft flakes coming down. It only rained in Bellingham. It was very deep and at one point Job laid down and swam.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments