A question by Job and a challenge for Summer

By Leslie Parks - Friday, June 26, 2009



The other day Job asked me a question that I can't answer. How come you can see the shadow of heat but you can't see heat. I've noticed Post a comment please with this answer. Pass it on if you know someone that can answer this 8 year old.
Another question that he has asked that I could answer was "As someone in a car is moving toward you how come the appear to move faster and sound faster as they come nearer to you and then slow down after they pass you?" I remember watching a video about that in science in high school. I've never thought about these kinds of questions. What goes through that mind.
L'autre jour, Job pose un question que je ne peu pas repondre. Pour quoi on peut voir l'ombre de chauffe mais on per pas voir le chauffage? Je ne sais pas. Si vous savez, repondez a moi pour ce garcon qui est 8 ans.
Now a challenge. I'm going to take some photos over the course of the summer that say "summer" to me. Play along if you want. First challenge it to take photos of your garden. If you don't have a garden then take a photo of a garden/landscape around your town that you admire. Love to see every one's photos.
Cette ete, je vais prendre des photos qui est l'esprit d'ete pour moi. Jouez avec moi, s'il vous voulez. La premiere chose que je photographe est ma jardin. Si vous n'avez pas un jardin, prenez-vous un photo d'une jardin que vous amez.
s

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments