The Field

By Leslie Parks - Monday, June 07, 2010

I've been  participating in this photography group and this week is light.  I saw this incredible photo of a girl in a long grassy field and the light was hitting her from behind and it made her glow!  I loved it and thought maybe I could somehow reproduce it.  There is a field near our house and the soccer field that has long grass.  I begged the boys to come with me.  "Do I have to go? Can we have extra computer time?  Why do we have to go?"  I was not into bribing the boys, it was come with me or else deal tonight but I promised twenty minutes.  Once we arrived they started playing, letting me take pictures, calling the dog to come find them, trying to sneak up on each other, trying to sneak up on me, just having a grand old time.  After an hour I called it a night.  "Do we have to go home, can't we stay?  This is so much fun, can you come back to get us? "  Once home I couldn't talk John into leaving the house so I promised we'd return another day with black painted faces and pants.  Looks like we might have a water fight soon in this field.  These two boys love each other and it shows in their relationship to each other. 

Je voudrais pratiquer mon photographie avec lumiere naturellement.  Alors je dit au garcons c'est temps d'aller de prendre des photos.  Ils ont dit a moi qu'ils ont besoin plus de temps de jouer l'ordinateur.  Ils voulent rester a la maison.  Je juste dit aller et nous allons. Je pense qu'on depense vingt minutes, c'est tout.  Quand nous avons arrive, Isaac et Job commencent  de jouer.  Skagit, notre chiens leurs chasse et trouve les garcon quand ils ont cache dans l'herbe grande.  Apres une heure, je leur dit que c'est temps d'aller mais maintenant il voulent rester la.  Je ne peut pas gange.  John ne veut pas aller ce soir alors je promis au retourne demain avec des pistoles d'eau.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments