Making Tags and Wrapping presents

By Leslie Parks - Saturday, December 04, 2010

For the last several years I have wrapped presents in brown paper bags.  I love the look of the packages wrapped up with string and a cute tag.  I think it's the tags that make the presents inviting.  The tags are different each year.  The packages reminds me of the song "A Few of My Favorite Things".  Some day I may look back and think how was that ever cute/pretty but so it goes with fashion.  Anyway our school desk is a mess while I create and stamp and glue but I have fun.  I got the idea for the rosette flowers and tags from Shimelle.  She has lots of crafty things on her site.   Merry Christmas

Chaque annee j'enveloppe des cadeaux avec les sac  en papier bruns.  Je pense que des cadeaux semblent beaux mais c'est les etiquettes devients joli pour les cadeaux.  Quand je vois des cadeaux en papier bruns je pense d'un chasons "Quelques des choses qui sont mes favorites" .   Alors mon bureau n'est pas arrange.  Je coupe, colle et attache des papier jusqu'a je cree un etiquette que j'aime.  C'est idea je vois a Shimelle.  Elle cree beaucoup des joli chose.  Joyeux Noel.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments