O Christmas tree

By Leslie Parks - Wednesday, December 08, 2010


Christmas Tree Lot,
un place pour acheter des sapins de noel

James Street Estates





Bedtime, Temps de coucher


A different perspective of my house. 


Bedtime for the boys,
Temps de coucher pour les garcons
 One of my favorite things about Christmas is the lights.  Walks around the neighborhood, looking out the window to see the lights dangling from the roof, having to drive the long way home with all the kids piled in the front seat, looking into our house and seeing the glow of the tree, candles lighting a room - all these things make me excited.  I have fallen in love with little star lights twinkling on the tree.  I love it when the lights twinkle and sparkle. Big white bulbs dangling by wires surrounding a tree lot or  I'm also trying to get the beautiful bokeh of soft white out of focus lights.  I think that a tree looks much better with lights.

Mes favorites chose sonts les lumieres.  Les lumieres atours des maisons et sur les arbres.  J'aime les bougies dans la maison.  Tous me faisents exciter.  Il faut que nous conduire le route longue de voir les lumiere et tous les enfants sont dans la premier place en voiture.  J'aime quands les lumiere entincelle et je pense que l'arbre est plus jolie avec les lumiere ouvert.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments