Middle Schoolers wear what?

By Leslie Parks - Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Apparently the thing in middle school is to drown your BO with cologne. I guess that when Isaac has been getting ready, he goes in and uses John's cologne.  Thankfully he doesn't drown himself in it.  I have noticed just a hint of it when he leaves for school in the morning, but it doesn't linger in the air.  John has let me know that he needs more cologne so off to the store I went to get my husband some cologne and a bottle for Isaac as well.  Although there is no way I'm spending the same amount on Isaac - He can have the cheaper stuff, so it is classic old spice for Isaac.

Au lycee, les garcons sont apportent l'eau de cologne. Je pense c'est parce qu'ils n'aime pas de prendre un toilet.  Alors tous les garcons utilizent des cologne.  Je l'achete pour lui meme parce qu'il utilize le cologne de John et c'est un peu cher pour un garcon qui est douze ans.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments