Practice makes better

By Leslie Parks - Tuesday, March 01, 2011

So I have finally wrapped my little brain around a metering technique with my camera - the elusive grey card.  I don't know how many times I've read this same thing but really didn't understand it.  I would read the article and then try it out but things would go wrong and I would do something else.  I didn't ever get the concept.  Then for some unexplained reason, (possibly the same reason I was locked out of John's pickup until he arrived on the scene and asked me to open it and it opened) I understood.  So I grabbed the most willing and available subject and headed to the local condemmed elementary school for a photoshoot.  A bribe of hot chocolate's at Greene's Corner was the price for the help.  We spent a little over an hour and I love how the photos turned out.  Now for the next problem area that I have.  Live, learn, learn some more.




I wish I hadn't cut off the frame.
I love what her dress is doing



Dimanche apres le service d'eglise, Lona et moi, nous allons a l'ecole pour prendre des photos.  Elle est vraiment jolie n'est pas?  Il est frois alors il faut que j'achete un chocolat chaud pour Lona et un cafe pour moi.  Je veux practique un technique des photos alors je demande a Lona si elle veut m'aide.  Les garcons sont occupe d'un programme de l'ordinateur.  Ils ont faire un programme avec un langage d'ordinateur.
I love this girl. J'aime cette fille.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments