Chalk play and color

By Leslie Parks - Thursday, February 14, 2013





I had seen these beautiful photos on pinterest with girls blowing snow or glitter and getting these gorgeous images.  So not having snow I looked around and decided chalk, I could use chalk!  Lona who being still at home was the model of choice.  Actually my choice not hers.  I made her get into something other than her "Don't blink, Dr. Who" t-shirt and then kicked her outside to draw on the sidewalk.  I had an old mortal and pestal that I used to grind up the chalk and then with my new lens, I made her blow the chalk towards me.  It came out better than I thought but not like the photos yet.  We are still working on it.  I want to try it with the pink petals that fall from the tree in the spring. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments