A Tradition

By Leslie Parks - Friday, October 21, 2016






This year it's only. Last two years it was two and before that it was three.  We are down to only one. Only one has decided to dress up. We've had fun in the past doing a "photoshoot" in front of the house, but this year, I thought I'd asked her to chop off a finger.
Me: "Give me five minutes."
Her: "No, some one will see me."
Me: "Please, just five minutes."
Her:"In the backyard only."
Me: "The back yard doesn't have color and we've always taken photos in the front."
Her: "No."
Me: "This is not a request, it's an order.  Give me five minutes in the front, with your panda suit on. NOW!"

Reluctantly she went to change. Reluctantly she walked outside.  Reluctantly she stood where I told her too. And then....

And then someone she knew drove by and laughed.  And then she started to have fun. And then five minutes was up.  That's all I got.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments