An Outing: Christianson Nursery

By Leslie Parks - Thursday, February 28, 2019

This cute nursery and gift shop draws me in at least once a year. I take the drive to the next county and bumble my through the county roads until I come across the nursery.  This time it was more than just to take photos, it was for a quince tree.  I've been wanting one so long and my husband gave me the go ahead. My friend and I drove down in the truck and as she had never been, we wandered through the grounds. I am a sucker for the old glass greenhouses and the cement tables dating back from the 40s. The cobblestone floors, the shiplap siding, it all speaks to me. Then there is the little vintage shop that sometimes plays french jazz music than I am required to stroll through with the smell of soap and perfume that lightly scents the small building.  Finally, my rounds of the garden, the greenhouse, the gift shop are completed I purchased my Myrna quince and drove home.








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments