Birthday Party

By Leslie Parks - Wednesday, September 26, 2007

We finally set the date for Job's birthday party. This weekend at 2pm. Here it is Wednesday already and I have yet to contact parents and invite kids. luckily we ask people to not bring presents. It just makes too many toys and a give me attitude. We really want our kids to look forward to spending time with friends. This year we are having a bike party. Hopefully all the kids can bring their bikes. We will ride around the neighborhood and then go over to the church. I want to set up an obstacle course with cones and tires that the kids need to ride around. Then back to the house for brownies and ice cream. Then finally a whip cream fight. This is unusual and thought it would be fun. It gets harder and harder to come up with creative cheap and fun birthday party ideas. some day I'm going to have to cut it out. But for now I think I'm having as much fun planning it as they are having it.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments