Motivation

By Leslie Parks - Thursday, September 27, 2007

I was so not motivated to run tonight. It rained almost all day. We completed school by 2:30 pm: penmenship, Awana, Math (3 grades), phonics, history, bible, latin, french, literature, lunch. Then came the afternoon: cleaned my bathroom, brought Alice inside to run around, fed the neighbor dog, a doctor's appointment, scrapbook store, DQ for after the doctor appointment, dinner, soccer practice, order pictures for a scrapbook class I'm taking and a movie with the kids. I just couldn't get out of the house tonight. I'm going to run 3 miles tomorrow. Hopefully in 25 minutes.
Less than one week until John takes me away over night!!! I'm so excited. I think I know where we are going, but I don't want him to tell me. The kids are going to a friends house for two days. This is a perfect way to celebrate turning 35. Then when we come back I have 1 day before my marathon. CRAZY. Am I ready? John says yes, I say maybe????

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments