September 24 - Hello I'm here

By Leslie Parks - Monday, September 24, 2007

September 24

After a year of thinking of blogging I have decided to give it a try. Hopefully I'll be able to record some of the things that humor me, teach me and humble me. I find that my memory is too full for new information.

Something humorous one of the other soccer moms told me. Apparently last Friday after soccer practice this mom went to start her car and couldn't. She called her husband and told him that he has to teach their daughter to throw a ball and something about cars; and could he come get her because her car wasn't starting. Isaac then knocked on her window and told her that her battery was dead. Sure enough the coach gave her a jump and it started fine. Isaac is 9 and doesn't know a single thing about cars. I just laughed. Where did he pick that up from.

On another note, how many times do you need to ask a child if they have washed their hands, brushed their teeth, made their bed, pick up their room before they can say anything besides uhhh.
"Did you make your bed?" "yes." "If I go check will it be made?" "oh, no." What part of that question changed?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments