Big News & Awana Grand Prix

By Leslie Parks - Saturday, November 10, 2007










Ok, so my major excitement is that we are going to...
Ok, so my major excitement is that we are going to Paris and Geneva Switzerland in May. I am so excited. We are stepping up our french. Isaac has let me know that he would like to see and possible go up in the eiffle tower. We will see about that. Maybe early in the morning. Today we had our Awana Grand Prix race. Job took 1st place in speed, Isaac took 3rd place in design, and Lona just raced. They had fun. Lona and I then went to a craft fair. She was looking at the jewelry and was explainning why she needed these pieces of jewelry. I leaned over and told her that her husband would thank me later for instilling the love of jewelry in her. Other ladies over heard me and laughed. Then later we went back and one lady distracted Lona while I bought a necklace and matching bracelette for her. It is beautiful. I want one just like it. :) When I was done purchasing it she came over to me and looked down and said, "Oh, no some bought the stuff I love!" It was so funny. Little does she know that she find it under the tree. Here are a couple of pictures from Awana today.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments