Pumpkin Patch

By Leslie Parks - Thursday, November 01, 2007













A few photos from the pumpkin patch.
My sister in law sent pictures of her children. We don't get pictures often so when we do they are precious to us. I have an album that I put pictures that they send to us in. It is just their album. It's fun to have that.
I so want to scrap book but have not the creative spirit right now. I think that its because I can't see my desk. It would be easier if I could. I also need to print a bunch of pictures. Tonight would have been the perfect night to scrapbook. John is in Canada playing lazer tag with work. They are going out for pizza afterwards and will be home hopefully between 10:30 and 11:30. I guess I'll just organize pictures on the computer and order pictures. Maybe clean off the desk and iron clothes. The kids picked up the house and worked really hard so that they could watch a movie: Davy Crocket. They love the older movies. There is a ton of suspense and action with out gore. They love it - so do I. Peace and quiet.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments