Christmas Eve and Day

By Leslie Parks - Sunday, December 25, 2011






I wanted to enjoy Christmas Eve and Day without worrying about getting it on my blog.  After looking at the photos I wish I would have taken a group shot of the kids but I didn't.  Christmas Eve found us going to church for a short candle light service singing songs and listening to short messages about Christ.  After service we went through James street Estates.  Never again will we do this on Christmas Eve.  It took almost 45 minutes just to drive into the neighborhood.  Apparently many other people put it off until Christmas Eve as well.  I didn't take my camera but after getting home I took photos of our house.  the kids were patient and waited until I came in before we opened a present each.  The next morning as I was burning the french toast, the kids opened their stockings.  I thought I had it all planned out of easy baked french toast so we could sit down while enjoying breakfast.  Never again, maybe I'll do cracked wheat cereal or some kind of breakfast casserole instead.  I insisted we wait until the sun was up to open presents, I didn't want to do it again in the dark.  We opened presents and oohed and ahhed.  Then we headed to church for a short service.  In the afternoon we headed over to our friend's house for a Venezuelan dinner and spend Christmas night with them.




John purchased a new camera for himself (a little point and shot) and Lona showed him how to take these fun panorama shots. 
Pour le nuit ave Noel, nous allons a l'eglise et apres faison un tour des maisons avec beaucoup des lumieres.  Je n'avais pas mon camera alors quand nous retournons chez nous j'ai pris des photos de notre maison.  Apres nous ouvrions un cadeau.  A Noel, les enfants prennent leur bas de Noel quand je brule le petit dejeuner.  L'annee prochain je fais quelques chose different pour le petit dejeuner.  Je pense que c'est facile mais peut-etre quelque chose que je peut metre dans le four.  Nous ouvrions notre cadeaux et aller a l'eglise.  L'apres midi nous visitons notre amis qui sont Vénézuélien.  C'est un nuit tres agreable.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments