Shhh, its a surprise.

By Leslie Parks - Tuesday, October 16, 2012






Every year we get my mother in law a gift certificate to her favorite quilt shop.  It's easy and we know that she's going to love it.  This year we'll do the same but we are getting her a notebook as well.  I rounded up her quilts and took them out for a photo shoot.  These are the photos that I'm trying to choose from for the front of her notebook.  Papercoterie.com offers notebooks with your photos for the front.  Blurb.com has notebooks as well but I want a spiral bound book.  I made a calendar/planner from papercoterie.  I'm going to use it next year.  The only thing I don't like about it is that I had to fill in the months and dates however I realize that not everyone starts their planners in January.  I'm going to try Blurb.com planners next year, that is if I remember to do it.  So far I've been impressed with the blurb books that I've ordered. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments