Welcome Fall

By Leslie Parks - Friday, October 19, 2012



I love fall.  I love the colors, the temperature, the fog, the smells, the leaves on the ground.  I even like the rain.  I associate so much with fall:  homemade soups, grill cheese sandwhiches, hot cocoa, apple cider, pumpkins, birthdays, pies, quiet houses. crusty warm bread and this year kids at school.  We've had this little activity in the past and we are carrying it on.  We ghosted a couple of people in the neighborhood and were actually ghosted back.  The kids love it.  They dress up, and sneak around the neighborhood.  They ring the doorbell and try to hide as quickly as possible.  We have another chance to ghost a couple more people.  I'm in the crafty mood so I'm decorating the bag and need to get all sorts of goodies to go in there. I found this cute little note and door  hanger from a pinterest that I've used.
Anders ruff has some cute signs and letters.   I've also ghosted Isaac's locker at school.  This is the first year I've done this. He shares a locker so I've left treats for all the kids.  Last few years Isaac didn't use his locker because he didn't know where it was or how to open it. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments