A style: Wrapping

By Leslie Parks - Wednesday, December 13, 2017



I am not sure went I started this but it's been years now I have refused to buy Christmas wrapping paper.  Every time we order something and they put in brown paper as a filler, I fold it up, place it in a basket to save it.  When birthdays or Christmas comes along, I pull out my saved brown paper and use it as wrapping paper.  I dress it up with Baker's twine and a cute tag.  I sometimes make my own tags with a stamp. I like shipping tags for this. This year, I had greenery from the garlands I bought.  Each time a large piece came off, I picked it up and put it in my supply tin for wrapping.  The morning for wrapping Christmas presents, I put on Christmas music and had apple cider as I chose the correct boxes for each gift.  There is just something about wrapping presents and thinking about the other person as I do it, makes it feel like Christmas.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments