Crazy Fall Activities

By Leslie Parks - Monday, October 29, 2007

The end of October. November is fast approaching. Christmas is 57 days away. I am starting to shop a little bit. It seemed like October just started and we have already celebrated my birthday and John's birthday. Isaac thought John's birthday was still coming up. I guess he missed the present opening and the apple crisp we had for his birthday.
On Sunday all the kids were up at 6:45 and wide awake. Job crawls into our bed and says, "Mom, I love you because you are pretty, you're nice to me and you love me." Boy, did that melt my heart. All I wanted to do was lay there and cry.
The rest of the day after church we spent cleaning the house. It was a disaster. I can't remember when the floors had been vacuumed. Swept daily but vacuumed, eons ago. I think that it was clean for all of 5 minutes. Oh well. Once this fall is better than nothing.
This is the last week of soccer. Job had his last practice tonight. John plays basketball tomorrow night. Northlake Church is having their pumpkin bash on Wednesday night. The boys are playing chess Wednesday afternoon and Lona and I are going for chocolate chaud at Starbucks with a friend. Thursday John is going to Canada to play lazer tag and pizza with work, so the kids and I will watch a movie and maybe go to McDs. Friday, the kids are going to cut their Awana cars and I am going to a spa. Friday night Isaac has his last soccer practice. Finally Saturday are the boys last soccer games and Lona has dance class. Wow. That is our week. I'll post pictures of the pumpkin patch we went to last friday sometime this week. Fall sports are ending. Lets look for something else! (Crazy in the head)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments