Friends

By Leslie Parks - Thursday, November 13, 2008











These two girls had so much fun today. Their parting words were can we have a sleep over. Yes! Definitely before they move. Lona is going to be sad. Always will be friends though. It is fun to watch and listen to them play. Tea party: "So how are your kids doing. Oh they are sick. I'm sorry to hear that." Love that play.
On another note. I just found out that my friend had a baby on my birthday. I am so excited for her. A little boy - Evan Gabriel. She arrived at the hospital at 7:15 and he was born at 7:29. That was fast! 5 lbs 15 oz. 19" long. She has her own photography business in Maine. I'm waiting for her to put up pictures of Evan and Ava. Ava is her daughter who is 3 years old. Linda and I roomed together in college. In fact she was my first friend and roommate. We've always kept in contact and talk once or twice a year. We were both very rebellious girls in college and then afterwards I became a Christian in 1996 and Linda across country did too. She married a very wonderful man who shared the truth with her before they even started dating. I attended their wedding when I was 8 months pregnant with Job. Now she has two kids of her own. I am very excited for her. We are literally on opposite sides of the country but still really good friends. It doesn't matter where you go, friends will always be friends.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments