4x4 challenge

By Leslie Parks - Wednesday, February 04, 2009

My fourth picture in my fourth folder under the heading of pictures.

June 25, 2002 (1 week before Lona was born). I have no idea what these two were doing or why I took this picture. It's funny to think that my living room was white. Furniture is still the same, some in a different location. We took a look through this folder and laughed. It was so long ago. Over 6 years! It's amazing how fast time passes. There are some things that haven't changed. Job still puts his hands under his chin when watching TV/ when he's cold, when he's tired or stressed. I seriously need to get a picture of him doing this now, 7 years later.
Then there was Lona, she's changed the most. She's losing her baby teeth!
And well, Isaac, he's still a ham. Only he doesn't run around in his underwear anymore. I think that this "cooking" activity about drove my mother insane. She needed to "check the property line" after this activity.
Thanks Tara for a walk down memory lane.
Here is the idea: 4x4 challenge. Go to your picture place and find the fourth folder. Open it up and chose the fourth picture and blog about that picture. Then tag 4 other people to blog about it. So here goes. Renee, Jennifer, Randi and Michelle. Can't wait to see what you find.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments