Friends

By Leslie Parks - Friday, February 20, 2009


I wish I would have stepped back and included the whole tractor. That would have been a better composition instead there is a merger like it is missing something. It is so beautiful - a great red.

Today I had the unexpected opportunity to hang out with friends for a good portion of the day. My friends Judy and Shawn Marie try to have coffee on the last Friday of the month at Woods but this month we had to change to the 3rd Friday instead. Then Judy couldn't make it and Shawn Marie had to be at Tara's house so I decided to crash Tara's place. I showed up at 10:45 and stayed until 3:00! What a friend am I! It was so good to catch up and chat with no real time restraints.
OK, I am playing with altering my depth of field. In the first photo the first cup is in focus and in the 2nd the last cups are in focus. Also I like that the cups are all lined up ready to be made. Very fun.
Tara took our orders and made mocha's for all of us. If you look closely my cup says full fat, bigger hips breve. I love snobby drinks, but they do take a toll on body parts. It is a treat, not a everyday thing. Then Tara provided lunch for 9 children and 5 adults on the spur of the moment. What a treat that was. I wish I could be that spontaneous. Oh I have moments but they are few and far between. I love it when friends can teach us by modeling a character trait. I might have freaked out when thinking of feeding this many people on the spur of the moment but Tara takes it all in stride and it was great.
The kids had so much fun. It was a beautiful and the house wasn't that loud or wild with all of them there. Then we had the pleasure of having Ellie over for the evening. We are looking forward to having the rest of the gang over some evening.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments