Lists

By Leslie Parks - Thursday, September 10, 2009


It seems as though this time of year I'm consumed by lists. Lists for school, for church, for Awana, for the home. Just because school has started doesn't mean that the grass has quit growing or the laundry is any less; in fact the laundry has increased due to soccer practices. School has added another dimension because not only do we have our to do list but MP3 has lists of things that we need to do. Amazing. I have given my self lists of things I'd like to blog about: the boys' canoe trip, the end of our Montana trip, Isaac's referee status, blackberry picking, and our first few days of school. Hopefully I'll get to these soon, but not today. So as much as lists make me tense and sometimes overwhelming they can also ease the anxiety by giving me steps to accomplishing what needs to be done. So today's list includes (some of this the kids do but I get it going):


5:30am workout

7:00 am kids up (breakfast, rooms, teeth, hair, beds)

8:00 start school and laundry

pick up house (unload/load dishwasher)

1:00pm dentist for Isaac

call orthodontist and reschedule appointment

mow the lawn (if weather cooperates)

organize receipts for MP3

kids email Kristi H for MP3

email Lona's dance instructor

finish support for Courtney (she wants to go back to Japan in the mission field)

email Sara

make dinner

5:45 pm Job's soccer practice

6:00pm Lona's soccer practice (other side of Ferndale)

7:00+ pm sell boat


Maybe tomorrow I'll get to the cobweb and cleaning the house.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments