Sneak Preview

By Leslie Parks - Thursday, March 18, 2010

Today Lona had her dance rehearsal.  I volunteered to help backstage.  The last two years I've been in the audience.  It's my turn to help.  On Friday night I get to watch from the audience but Saturday afternoon I communicate with the guys in the sound and light booth.  This is the view I had of Lona and her classes from stage left.

She is dancing in two dances; one ballet and one tap.  I brought my camera but didn't slip the battery in until half way through her first dance.  I made sure that I charged it up and then forgot to slip it in.  GRRR.  I thought that rehearsal would be a better day for photos than the actual recital performances.  Now I want to go out and take some great photos of her in her costumes.  I'm thinking the airport and train tracks.  Why?  Because she dances to Leaving On a Jet Plane and Last Train to Clarksville. 

Aujourd'hui Lona et moi allons a le repetition generale de dance.  J'aide en arrière l'étape.  Je parle avec les garcons qui control le rideau et les lumieres.  Alors J'ai un bon point de vue a Lona.  Elle est dans deux danses; une est ballet et l'autre est le danse de robinet.  Quand je vais prendre des photo je realize que j'oublie le batterie d'appareil-photo.  C'est dans ma sac alors je manque un peu de danse.  Maintenant je veux aller prendre des photos a elle dehors.  Je pense pres des trains et l'aeroport parce que les chansons.  Une parle des train et l'autre d'avions.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments