Christmas cookie fun

By Leslie Parks - Tuesday, November 30, 2010


So today I went over to my good friend Marie's house for a little bit of holiday baking.  This is so good for me because I struggle with juggling school and Christmas.  Usually I push really hard for the kids to do school so that we can be done with school by May 15th.  That means that we don't take too many days off for field trips or to do fun things like baking.  I know both of those things can be considered school but I push my kids hard in academics.  This year I'm trying to lighten up a little by taking time off to do holiday baking or wrap presents for Reach Out or when my mother comes.  It doesn't mean that we are going to drop school altogether but it does mean that if we don't get to all of our subjects in a day or any of them, it's ok.  I really want this Christmas season to be filled with joy and excitement for the kids and myself.  So thank you Marie for helping me find the correct priorities today.

Aujourd'hui je vais chez mon amie Marie de faire des biscuit.  Les filles font des biscuit aussi.  Elles ont plonge leurs biscuit en chocolate.  Nous avons fait des biscuits de potiron et chocolat.  Quands les filles font cuire des biscuit, les garcons ont joue les jeux video.  C'est un parfait matin. 


Isn't this color to die for.
  Le couleur est tres joli.


This is the boys' contribution to yumminess.  Les garcons font ca quand nous faisons des biscuit.


chocolate pumpkin cookies, biscuit des chocolat et potiron.



boxes the girls decorated to hold their cookies,
 des boites pour des biscuits


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments