Painting with light

By Leslie Parks - Monday, January 24, 2011







So I was looking around on the internet and found this amazing blog:  Frecklephotoblog.  She's a photographer and I think an art teacher.  Her photos are wonderful.  Anyway I was looking through her photos and came across some very cool photos using flashlights/sparklers.  I thought I'd try it too.  It took some experiments but here are my versions.  I want to do something like this and then make it into a large collage - an outline of the child and then their name, then an outline of John and I and a heart.  I figure I can do a large 9 x 9 square grid.

Je trouve une site par internet d'un photographie.  Elle avait pris quelques photos dans la nuit avec un lumier du flash.  Je pense que sa photos sont marveilleux.  Je les vue et pense que je peux faire le meme.  Je veux faire un grand image avec un photo par enfant comme ca, une photo par enfant de leur noms, un photo de John et moi, et un photo de nous deux avec un coeur, mais sans couleur.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments