52 Project

By Leslie Parks - Friday, January 13, 2012

Cold, Week 2
I am making a commitment to do a 52 week photo project with another group of photographers.  Hmm.  It's only one photo a week.  How hard can that be.  Job has made a commitment of doing a Lego project every week but the thing that is holding him back is the photographer is having a hard time photographing and processing the photos.  That would be me.  But putting photos into a series is different than taking one photo at a time.  So here goes.  Since this is the end of the second week and I didn't post the first week here goes.  I am so critical of my photos that I can't look at every ones until I've done mine.  I so second guess myself and wonder about my creativity. 

New Dawn, New Day, Week 1
Linked
Andrea
Jenn
Michelle
Tracey
Stacey
Lesli
Kristin
Amanda
Jessica
Heather
Sara
Janet
Rhonda

Je decide to prendre un photo par semaine avec un groupe.  Elles sont des photographes.  J'ai voir qu'elles ont faire et pense que je ne suis pas bonne, mais il faut travailler. Job fait un blog et cree un project par semaine.  Mais le photographe (qui est moi) n'est pas tres bien de montre les photos chaque semaine.  J'espere que avec seulement un photo je peut faire mieux. 









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments