Snow fun

By Leslie Parks - Thursday, March 14, 2013














On a Monday, Job, Lona and I headed up the mountain for some skiing/snowboarding.  It was such a beautiful day and possibly the last time we could go that we had Job skip school.  We weren't disappointed either.  It was a beautiful sunny warm day.   Job and I ski about at the same level and Lona pushes herself.  She loved the black diamond runs.  It isn't pretty but she makes it down and is learning and getting better each time and most importantly she loves it.  Job and I just enjoy being on the mountain and having fun.  Taking these two was a blast. They just get along so well and it helps that they take care of each other. There were a couple of times that I went into the lodge and sent them up the mountain without me.  They slept most of the way home. This was the second time that I brought my nice camera with me.  It is such a contrast with home and I had ideas of photos that I wanted to capture.  I wanted black and white photos of the snow and the trees.  I wanted to capture the kids in an activity that we do a couple of times.  I wanted to capture the sun and the snow because at home it just feels grey. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments