Wheelie Dealie Night

By Leslie Parks - Friday, April 26, 2013

This is a much look forward to event at our Awana.  It is a huge deal.  For me, it's all about logistics and getting bikes or whatever to the church for a 1/2 hour event.  One year Isaac brought a Pogo stick. Last year Job brought a chair that he jerry-rigged roller blades to it, and this year Lona brought Job's unicycle.  I think that the leaders are always a little fearful of what will come out of our van or truck. It turns out that Lona wasn't the only one to bring a unicycle.  The children's pastor, Steve, brought his unicycle too.  I'm going to have to learn how to ride one.  Even though I only have one child in Awana, I bring other kids and so the van was packed with bikes and kids. I am so glad that this program exist. There are some wonderful kids and leaders in this program.










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments