A Project: Flower pots

By Leslie Parks - Wednesday, August 21, 2019


I love my flower pots this year.  I stuck with a color theme, green, white and  hints of red or pink but not as flowers but in the leaves.  In each of our pots with the light poles, John planted a geranium or two, some petunias, allysium, and a perennial.  The perennials were all different.  One pot had a fern and that was in the pot with the most shade. Then I planted jasmine so that it would crawl up the pole.  The 3rd pot had thyme and the 4th I planted rosemary.  The annuals filled in the pots while the perennials had time to fill in.  The front pots were amazing as well.  I kept to the same color scheme.  John really knows how to keep plants alive and he made it beautiful. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments