Fairhaven with Lona

By Leslie Parks - Sunday, April 19, 2009


Today, I needed to pick up a pair of shoes in Fairhaven so I grabbed Lona, the camera and off we went. It was beautiful down there. I bought my shoes and then I asked her if we could take some photos. I have decided that my major problem is focus. I took the dandelion photos and today's photos with the same lens.












Another photographer, Renee told me to pay attention to when you can see light reflected in eyes. Well, I've been working on that too. While we were down there I noticed another photographer and his client. Senior photos are coming up. The door that I had John take my photo, he placed his client there too. Yippee, I'm seeing locations. Now if I could just learn about placement and nailing the focus.




It was so nice to have a willing subject. Lona asked to have her picture taken doing different things. Then we checked out a store called Katie's Cupcakes. It looks so cool. There are coffee/tea cups painted in bright colors with polka dots and comfy cozy chairs in pastel pinks, and a large yummy cupcake on the front window. I'm going to have to take Lona to Fairhaven for an afternoon.
I have been taking a lot of photos with Lona this month but she has been the most willing subject. I haven't forgotten Isaac or Job. I'm almost done with Job's team's individual photos and I took almost 300 photos between Isaac's and Job's team. Yes, the boys are in many of the photos. I'll post those this week.
Soccer update: Isaac's team tied 0-0 (The Lakeside team is a good team, many of the boys are trying out for the developmental teams.) Job's team won. Job was able to play goalie.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments