Soccer Portraits

By Leslie Parks - Tuesday, April 21, 2009



(Two classic regular pose)
I am taking both Job's and Lona's soccer photos. This is stretching. I kind of want to do more than just the basic pose so I grabbed Job and headed outside. It was late in the evening with barely enough light just to try out a few different things. I have my favorites, John has his opinions. Can they both mesh? It want something more artistic and he wants the plain old pose. That is what we are going with. It is his team. But I can have fun with Job. It is so great that John and I are different. We even each other out. He is so engineerisk and I may be strict with the kids but am always looking for fun. He says I'm a pleasure seeker and I guess he's right. Off the rabbit trail and back to the subject at hand. I saw some poses on a blog and of course the soccer newsletter that we get so I have some ideas.
I want to do something like this for Lona's team. It seems more girlie.
This was Job's favorite.
Doesn't look as good as it did in the inspiration photo.
Give me attitude!
I love his smile and the angle but John hates angled photos so this is out.
Here is what we came up with.
The winner photo.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments