Girls Night Out

By Leslie Parks - Friday, July 10, 2009


















The other night a group of gals got together for the purpose of pedicures. Really though it was a gab and laugh session. Sometimes I think that I can be such a home body, or really a family body. As crazy as my kids make me I really like being around them a lot. But John kicked me out of the house and so Lona and I headed over to Shawn Marie's. It was fun to soak my feet, and a little bit of my soul.
Shawn Marie has been redoing her house ever since I met her. It is a very cute turn of the century (last) farm house. She has since redone her breakfast nook and I just had to take photos. It is so very french, black and white with splashes of deep red. She hung french toile wall paper and put in a new light. Her husband painted the breakfast nook seating black and it looks perfect. I could spend hours there. they have fixed up their girls room complete with a 1/2 bath, added a bathroom to their room, painted the outside and the porch is one that begs for lemonade and checkers on a warm afternoon. I want to take photos when they get their kitchen done.

Un soir cette semain, quelques femme et filles vonts chez amies pour parler et peintre leurs doigts de pied.
C'est vraiment pour parler et rire. J'aime beaucoup de rester a la maison avec ma famille, mais John me dit que c'est necessaire de faire des choses avec des autre femmes. Alors, je prens Lona avec mois et nous allons chez Shawn Marie.
Shawn Marie est au millieu des renovations chez elle depuis tous le temps que je la faire connaissance. C'est une maison qui etait construire au debu dele premiere siecle. C'est mignion. Elle a just fini avec un chambre pour manger le petit dejeuner. C'est blanc et noir avec un peu de rouge. Tres Chic. Elle achete un lumiere nouveau et peintre les chaises et la table noir. J'aime beaucoup. Quand elle a fini la cuisine je voudrais prendre des photo aussi.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments