Lake Whatcom

By Leslie Parks - Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We met up with a family friend at Lake Whatcom after church on Sunday to go out in their new boat. They took the family out the Sunday before and I wasn't' feeling good so didn't go. Then this Sunday Michelle decided not to go. Some how the gals just need to get together. The weather was iffy and I just wasn't up to getting into the water but after tooling around the lake and having lunch we couldn't pass up the chance to go tubing. The swim suits were still in the car at that point so we just went in our clothes. Lona jumped on board and had a ton of fun but wanted to go slow.
I don't think she even got her feet wet. Next Isaac got out there and was brave by letting go but it was at a really slow speed as well.
Then Henry who was feeling better (I think eating and the waves got to him a little) and I jumped on the tube. We had a great chat about friends and summer. Isaac and Lona went together.
I'm not sure why she had such a terrified look on her face. I think Isaac was making her nervous.
We picked up our suits and John's wake board (anniversary gift) and headed back out to the lake.
I love watching him wake board. He went twice and then was done. Job is a little more of a dare devil and he was the first to be dumped in the water.
First this.
Then this.
I got on with Isaac and when I got tired I just let go.
John and I went together for the last run of the day. We can really get out of the wake with both of us. I love having an adventurous and very fun loving husband.
Thanks Dan for taking us out. It was a hoot.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments