Making Decisions

By Leslie Parks - Friday, July 10, 2009

Some fun photos in an otherwise very sad and depressing day.Yesterday was our anniversary and instead of celebrating I had a head ache and we were trying to decide what to do with our dog. This morning we took the kids to swim lessons. I love the diving photos.



This kid can still throw his students when they are 65+ pounds. Wow.


He's almost got the diving down. See how much he sucks in his stomach!


Look at the straps on Job's goggles. They kill me.


She looks like she's flying.




These two are now diving over a kick board. They have shown great improvement. I don't have any good photos of them swimming but they are improving there as well.
Now in most of these photos there are border mergers. That's where I cut off hands or feet and so the photos are lacking good composition. I have one more week to work on this and then classes are done.
Tomorrow I'll post about Madison.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments