Chess games

By Leslie Parks - Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Both John and Isaac like to play chess.  They like to play each other.  Every now and then Isaac can beat John and sometimes in just a few moves.  This last weekend they were both playing chess.  John has an online chess site that allows them to play other people and then they email the moves of their game and analyse it with some other chess software.  All in the name of learning.  Well this weekend I walked into the kitchen and Isaac was playing chess on my computer.  Moving onto the family room I noticed John playing chess on his computer.  I hear from the kitchen, "Dad, do you want to take back that move?"  "Yeah, will you let me?" John replied from the family room.  They were online playing each other!  It isn't like we don't have 5 chess boards around the house. This age is so techy.  Apparently it was more fun to play on the computer.  They did have their other program analyse that game so I kind of understand, but seriously.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments