Christmas Gifts

By Leslie Parks - Saturday, December 26, 2009

Every year I struggle as to what to do for friends.  This year I've found this site that gave me some inspiration.  In fact I made two batches of the sweet and salty candied nuts.  Note:  don't eat too much, it will give you a tummy ache.  Then again the tummy ache may be due to over eating at lunch.  It was so easy to make and then I attached a little tag and volia.  C'est fini.













Update on Skagit:  One accident today while I was gone and the kids were watching him.  Dry crate and only up at 11:00 or 12:00 (I can't remember) and 4:30 am.  Hopefully he will sleep through the night soon.  If he can sleep until 5:00 am I will be happy. 

Soo-Hui:  We do NOT need a farm.  No more animals. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments