Great Joy and Sadness all in one

By Leslie Parks - Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Great Joy:  My son Isaac was baptized this last Sunday.  He leaned over to me one day during church and said that he wanted to be baptized.  "Go talk to the Pastor after service."  I replied.  He did and then met with the Pastor later on during the week.    We talked to the paster and he said that Isaac needed to be baptized so a week later he took the plunge sort to speak.  He was infront of church, answered the questions, and professed a faith in Jesus Christ as his Savior and the saving work that Jesus did on the cross for his sins. He was baptized.  I almost started crying.  I grabbed my camera and snapped away.  His little tumbs up sign even though the water was cold.  All of that I documented with my camera.  I was/am so proud and pleased about the step that he took. 
Now the great sadness.  All the pictures I took I accidently erased from my camera.  I had wanted to delete one photo and the folder was highlighted instead and now are gone.  I sat in shock and tried to get them back but they are completely gone.  So what you see with this post is what you get.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments