Wrapping paper and Tags

By Leslie Parks - Wednesday, December 16, 2009

At one time I would run out and buy all sorts of wrapping paper.  Then I discovered bags and would use bags because they could be reused and I started collecting bags whenever I received one.  And finally I saw how a gal wrapped her presents with kraft paper.  It was simple and beautiful. Now all of our presents are wrapped with kraft paper.  In fact sometimes when we receive a package in the mail the company will use brown paper as stuffing instead of peanuts.  I feel as though I scored because not only do I get the item but also free wrapping paper.  I also cut apart brown paper bags and wrap presents in there.  I tie a ribbon on, make a home-made tag and it feels like a vintage type present.  This allows me to be a little crafty during a busy season.


The tags are super easy.
Materials needed:
Shipping tags
scrap paper
stamp & ink pad in various colors.
adhesive

Tear some scrap paper and adhear to shipping tag.
Stamp onto scrap paper, cut out stamp and adhear to shipping tag.
Tie onto present.




Sometimes I will heat emboss the stamped image but mostly not.

So easy that Lona can do it without direction.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments