Job

By Leslie Parks - Saturday, May 29, 2010


I've blogged about Lona and Isaac a lot lately, but nothing about Job.  I think that's because he has been fairly quiet.  I don't mean that he hasn't said anything but that he hasn't pushed any buttons and hasn't had any major changes lately.  Job is my calm steady kid.  When I ask him to do something he generally says OK and does it.  His interests are mainly Legos and well Legos.  I don't think that a day goes by without him working on something with his Legos.  He saves his money up for Legos.  I'm pretty sure that he dreams about Legos.  It's the first thing he does in the morning.  In fact if I want to punish him it's not allowing him to play with Legos.  Then he's listless.  It's amazing how much this kid likes his Legos.  Both John's Mom and my Mom have Legos at their house and Job immediately finds them.  He even knows if someone has played with them during the year because they aren't the way he left them.  He is destined to become an engineer, partly because of the Legos.  He asked John the question the other day:  "What if  you have two liquids that are different temperatures and you mix them?  John:  "If everything being equal (like they are the same liquid and same quanity) then their temperature will be the average of the two."  Job: "That's what I thought."  John: "I just worked on a problem like that at work the other day."  Job:  "Really!  Cool!  I want to do that too."  Me:  "Yawn"  Engineering is not my gift, but I'm glad that John and Job have something in common.

Job aime ses Legos.  Il joue avec ses Legos chaque jour.  Il se reves des Legos. C'est le premiere chose qu'il fait du matin.  Si je lui grounde, il ne peut pas jouer avec ses Legos.  C'est incroiable comment il aimes ses Legos.  La mere de John et ma mere ont des Legos chez eux pour Job.  Il sait si quelun joue avec des Legos pendent l'annee parce que des Legos ne sont pas comme il les laisses.  Je pense qu'il a besions devenir un engineer.  L'autre jour il demande a John, "Si tu a deux liquides avec des temps differents et tu les mis dans un tasses qu'est ce qui passes?"  John dit, "Si les liquides est le meme liquid et ils sont le meme tailles puis quand ils ont dans un tasse le temps est au mileau le deux temps."  Job: "C'est juste que je pense."  John:  "Je fais un probleme comme ca l'autre jour a mon travail."  Job: "C'est vrais! Chouette!  Je veut faire ca aussi."  Les problems comme ca ce n'est pas pour moi.  J'aime que John et Job peuvent parler comme ca.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments