Friend Time: Des heures avec des amies

By Leslie Parks - Tuesday, May 11, 2010

On Friday, Lona and I met a friend and her girl at Boulevard Park with the idea in mind that the girls would take pictures and scrapbook them for their final class.  The girls took a few pictures but played mostly and I got a chance to visit.  The sun was shining, everyone and their dog was out enjoying the day and I really had no agenda for the rest of the day.  It was amazing.  I felt like a normal happy mom.  Lately, it seems that all I do is nag my kids and get upset.  This is the sign that school needs to end quick.  Like right NOW.  It stinks to go into Mother's Day feeling like I've been a terrible mother for the last month and have the kids tell me how great of a mother I've been.  So we are looking to get so much of our school done this week and finish up with straggling projects in the next two weeks.  We all want summer.  That brings me back to Boulevard Park with friends.  It was a taste of what summer is about.  A taste of freedom that summer brings to all kids. The girls ran all over.  They played at the playground, chased seagulls, rolled down hills, climbed rocks and trees, watched kites, ran races and petted dogs. I took pictures, my friend took pictures, and the girls well their pictures were of seagulls.  So thank you Marie, for listening and being outside with me and helping me through a rough patch of mother hood.  Looking forward to scrapbooking with the girls. 

Vendredi, Lona et moi allons au parc de jouer avec notre amies.  J'ai l'idea que les filles pris de photos pour les metre dans un livre mais elles ont voulu jouer a la place de prendre des photos.  C'est d'accord parce j'ai pris des photos.  Les filles jouent au cour de jeu, montent des arbres et rochers, chassent des mouettes, et courent autour du parc.  Moi, je visite avec l'autre mere.  Le temp fait beau et je n'avais pas d'autre choses de faire.  C'est juste comme l'ete.  Je suis fatigue maintenant.  Je suis fatigue de enseigner les enfants, de faire des choses autour de la maison, et d'aller au football.  Je voudrais l'ete d'arriver tout de suite.  Alors, nous essayons de finir notres etudients dans deux semaines. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments