Espanola Way - Miami

By Leslie Parks - Saturday, April 21, 2012

In the midst of the world's largest Art Deco neighborhood, there is this little street tucked away.  If you don't know to look for it you would miss it, and miss it we did the first time we wandered Ocean drive on South Beach.  The street is narrow and is only about 2 blocks long.    Boutiques and cafes line the street with other cafes and hotels tucked into nooks and alleyways. If I ever go back to Miami, this is where I want to stay. On the way back to meet our bus, we found an authentic french bakery and I bought an apple tarte with almonds.  Oh so good.  My mom took this most amazing photo.  I wish I had done that.  I could just stare at this photo; it feels like it has layers and layers. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments