Awana Awards

By Leslie Parks - Thursday, May 31, 2012

I was out of town.  So sad that I missed this.  Especially since Job finished the Awana program at Northlake Church.  He started in Cubbies and worked through all the books through TnT.  He participated in the different nights including being a volcano for Hawaii night.  When I realized that I was going to be out of town I begged John to bring his camera to take photos.  Unfortunately Job stepped behind the flag when he recieved his Timothy Award so I have a photo of the flag.  He learned roughly 36 verses a year for 4 years during TnT.  That's 144 verses. Wow. 



Lona finished her second year in TnT.  She can be such an over-achiever.  She finished her book and then went on to do the silver and gold activities.  I think she really likes school work and memorization work.  At the end she had to say 36 verses in one night.  Yikes.  I don't think I could do that.  I am so very proud of both of these kids.  They worked hard and it paid off.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments