Scones

By Leslie Parks - Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I tried the raspberry white chocolate chip scones at Woods and am in love.  So I did what any sane person would do.  I searched for a recipe on pinterest and I found mini blackberry scones.  Blackberry, Raspberry, Jamberry Pie.  Really how different could they be? There weren't any white chocolate chips in the recipe but no matter, I'm sure that I could throw some in.  I made a batch and when I added the raspberry they got all mushed up with the flour before I added the cream and so when I went to bake them, they looked like puke.  But they tasted great.  The next batch, I added the raspberries right before I cut the scones into wedges before baking.  The raspberries stayed mostly in their little berry pods.  Better. Apparently you can just add whatever and they turn out.  Love this super simple recipe.  The only problem with it is that it's hard to just eat one.

Here is where I found the scone recipe:  eatliverun

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments