Skiing the Volcano Feb 2012

By Leslie Parks - Thursday, November 22, 2012



I made this video with Windows Movie Maker. In the past I've used Photoshop Elements because I didn't like Movie Maker but I've changed my mind in the last few years. Ten things I like about Movie Maker
1. I can use music from my iTunes Library without a lot of extra steps.
2. I am able to use both still shots and video.
3. I can splice video clips and delete things that I don't want to include.
4. I am able to turn off the video sound and then have the music over it.
5. If I want to add quotes on blank slides, I just use power point to create them and then import the slides into Movie Maker.
6. It puts the soundtrack on the end of the movie for me so I don't have to do it myself.
7. I can make the music, photos, and video fade in and out.
8. I can change the length of the slides, and the speed of the video to be faster or slower.
9. I am able to add captions to slides or videos.
10. Its easy to burn to DVD or computer.

I have been making photo videos for about 5 or 6 years now for soccer teams. Last February I borrowed a friends GoPro for a family ski vacation and just now did something with it. I was inspired by Audrey Williams. So thanks Audrey.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments